Site and Equipment Configuration
How to configure a site and equipment
- Login as an Administrative User.
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the application and select Site and Equipment Configuration.
- Select a Site from the list.
- Click on the Next button to enter the Site Details.
- Enter the Name, Latitude, and Longitude.
- Select the Time Zone.
Note: for a site already configured, the Name, Latitude/Longitude, and Time Zone fields can be modified by replacing the text in the corresponding fields.
- Click on the Next button to select the Equipment types.
- Select the equipment types to be displayed on the application site summary screen.
- Click on the Next button to select the equipment Data.
- Select the equipment data to be displayed by clicking on the equipment data name in the Available section and then clicking on the right arrow to move it to the Selected section.
If all equipment data needs to be moved to the Selected section then click on the multiple arrow button.
- Once the equipment data is in the selected section then you can re-order the list on how you want it to be displayed by clicking on an item and using the up and down arrows to move it in the list.
- Click on the Next button to configure the Alarms.
- The Alarm page will display all the equipment data that was selected on the Data page.
- To set the On and Off color status for each value click on the down arrow next to the box icon and choose a color.
- For data values that you want to receive alarms on click on the Alarm flag next to the equipment data name.
- Then choose the alarm notification color for the alarm On and the alarm Off by selecting the down arrow next to the color box and choosing the color.
- Click on the Next button to configure the Equipment display order.
- To change the Equipment display order by clicking on an item and using the up and down arrows to move it in the list.
- Click Save to complete the configuration.
Note: At any time during the configuration, you can move back to a previous setup using the Previous button or clicking on the configuration page/step number displayed at the top.
Live Site Summary
After logging into ViewIT the application displays your site locations on a map with a color-coded site status. Every 5 seconds the application refreshes to update the status. The site statuses are the following: Red - there is an active alarm at ...
Group Summary Configuration
Sites can be grouped as a way to monitor and control multiple sites equipment for dispatch and scheduled dispatches. As an administrator with the Group Site Administration, you can configure the sites and the equipment data into groups. How to group ...
Live Equipment Summary and Detail View
How to view Live Equipment To access your list of equipment click on the site pin from the map or select the site from the site list. The application displays a list of equipment for the site along with any active alarms. If there is only one ...
Equipment alarms are available visually within the application and sent via email and/or text. The application also provides a list of the historical alarms. If you wish to alarm on equipment in certain conditions then have an administrator set up ...
User Permissions and Site Access
How to modify User Permissions and Site Access Login as an Administrative User. Click on the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the application and select User Permissions. Select the User by email address in the Select User field. ...