Blue Pillar IIoT Platform 2021.09.16 Release
Release Date: September 17, 2021
- Created a report type to honor multiple types of equipment reports. For NFPA Compliance Report = nfpa. The NFPA Compliance Report will be available in a future release.
- A new configuration to define the minimum equipment runtime required to generate a report. The default is set to 1 minute.
- Journal API Controller. This release supports the post route, Contract (form-data) IFormFile Attachment
(octet-stream) and JWT Authenticaion.
- Userless Journal entry creation - Journal comments with or without attachments can now be posted automatically via the Journal API.
- Compliance reports now show a Time to Bus value for the initiating ATS.
- Our HTML to PDF conversion for ViewIT reports has been updated to use a function app.
- UI alignment fix in the Active Alarms on the Site Summary screen.
- The Site Name field in the Site and Equipment Configuration Wizard has been set to Read Only.
- Removed the error messages displayed in the Site Group editing when no changes were made.
- Fixed the error that occurred when multiple running tags are detected.