Blue Pillar IIoT Platform 2020.12.01 Release
Our upgrade to the IIoT Platform is a continuation of updates to the look and feel of the application. You will find configuring a Site and Equipment in the Administration area easier to configure and navigate through. Visit the Blue Pillar IIoT Platform Help Center
for new and updated help articles.
- Site and Equipment configuration.
- Administrators can configure what equipment they want to display and in what order in the new Site Summary view.
- Administrators can configure what equipment data they want to display and in what order in the new Site Summary view.
- Site Summary View is a new page on the platform. If there is more than one piece of equipment configured for a site then the Site Summary View is displayed immediately following the site selection from the Map view.
- View all Equipment in one view.
- View all equipment Active Alarms in one view.
- Navigation back to the map by selecting "Map" for the Site drop-down field.
- All historical information can be filtered by a new Time Period field.
- All grids have column sort and filter options.
- Applied the user interface development guidelines to the entire platform.